At CRWC we make the news regularly. It might be in relation to sewage overflows or chemicals polluting a stream. It could be a media inquiry about a developing watershed issue, or an observation about fishery or wildlife issues on the river. At other times our press-worthy stories arise here at CRWC—as hosts of the World Rowers Tour, or when we hold a press conference to get the word out on an important issue. Whether we’re commenting on river issues or out there making news—if it’s something of importance to people, rivers, and our partners in watershed protection, you’ll find it here. Please check-in often.
- In the News: view our latest news and blogs, leave a comment, search articles by topic and date.
- Sign-up for News: get an RSS feed to automatically receive CRWC news via email whenever we post a new issue. Here you can also leave us a comment and search archived articles.
- Sign-up by Issue: sign-up for individual RSS feeds on specific topics by visiting the link at the bottom of the pertinent topic-page.
- CRWC Publications On-line: access current and archived newsletters, guide books and publications.
- Press Corner: Members of the media--be sure to visit our press corner for access to watershed resources, studies, history--and to find the best contacts when you need CRWC information fast.
Image credits above: CRWC Staff
Image Credits at Right - Illustrations: Bill Singleton; Photos: CRWC Staff, ©McConnell/McNamara